Bringing cabaret to life... drawing!
The Speakeasy Split is a brand new concept by Sophie deLightful Presents, where we use every inch of Covid-friendly space at our favourite Brunswick St joint, Radio Bar, to give you a unique and fun arts experience.
With a strictly limited capacity, this event will simultaneously feature a live cabaret and life drawing in dedicated spaces throughout the venue.
Grab a ticket to whichever event appeals to you most and enjoy a night out with friends, lovers or even solo (you never know who you’ll meet!).
*** ALL TICKETS ONLY $20 (+ bf) ***
Book the upstairs Drawing Room for only $180 (10 person maximum)
If you fancy spicing up your Thursday night with a low-fi, immersive speakeasy experience or if you’re looking for a new take on life drawing, this is the night for you. This event launched to a packed house in February and we're looking forward to delivering the same experience each month.
Each event will feature a rotating cast of performers, with new talents each week that could include burlesque, cabaret, comedy, magic, singing, dancing, flow arts, contortion, fire performance or bubbleology.
Get dressed up with us and toast to art being alive and well!
It’s easy breezy speakeasy...
SO HOW DOES IT WORK?
Important note: Tickets are NOT TRANSFERABLE between cabaret and life drawing. Please purchase a ticket to only 1 area.
Speakeasy show (18+):
1. Arrive and take your seats.
2. Order food/drink before the entertainment starts so you can fully enjoy the experience (drink specials available).
3. Be treated with a laidback entertainment format featuring a variety of acts, as you are transported into the smoky dens of the roaring 1920s.
4. Stick around afterwards to meet the cast or keep enjoying your night with good company.
Life drawing (18+, all experience levels welcome, BYO materials):
1. Order your food/drink from the downstairs bar (take advantage of our drinks specials on beer/mocktail jugs and bottles of wine to save going down to the bar during the live art sessions).
2. Our Art Hosts will invite you to your Drawing Room.
3. Cameras will film the performances downstairs and project them onto the walls in The Drawing Room/s.
Artists can see each performer’s vibe and style before getting the chance to draw them in person.
4. Performers will visit the drawing room one by one and provide a short series of poses to the group.
5. Breaks will be given between each performer.
6. The Art Hosts will guide the session, ensuring it is a safe and comfortable environment for all.
Look out for food Happy Hour & drink specials each event!
Venue: Radio Bar, 357 Brunswick St Fitzroy